- Salma completed her MSc in Mental Health and Clinical Psychology at King’s College London and holds her BA in Psychology from The American University in Cairo.
- She received her core clinical training at the NHS South Lambeth Hospital in London. She also trained at Al-Mashfa Psychiatric Hospital in Cairo.
- Salma enjoys working with young adults and adults with a range of mental health disorders and emotional difficulties. She is interested in working with people going through Grief and Loss. She works with people with Addiction using CBT for Relapse Prevention. She’s also interested in Eating disorders, Mood disorders, Personality disorders, and the rehabilitation of Psychotic disorders.
Salma Abdelbaki, MSc
Board certified psychiatrist by the Arab Board of Health Specializations
Masters in Psychiatry and Neurology – Kasr Al Ainy – Cairo University
His basic training in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy was completed at the Department of Psychiatry – Kasr Al Ainy hospital.
Dr. Adly started his career under the supervision of his Father and Mentor Dr. Ashraf El Sheikh President and Consultant of the Abou Seifein Diabetes Center where he learned the art of treating the patient not only his illness.
Building his experience he worked at reputable psychiatry institutes such as the Psychological Medicine Hospital, Kasr Al Ainy Psychiatry and Addiction Hospital and the Behman Hospital.
His special areas of interest are Bipolar Disorders, Psychosis Cognitive Rehabilitation, Behavioural Addictions treatment, and Liaison Psychiatry.
Completed the UK Advanced Course in Liaison Psychiatry, Manchester University, UK.
Dr. Adly is member of the American Psychiatric Association, The Neuroscience Education Institute (NEI), The International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes, and The Egyptian Association for Group therapies and processes
Dr. Adly El Sheikh, MBBCh, MSc, ABPsych
Riad holds his Master’s degree in Child Clinical Psychology – Cairo University and a Diploma in Clinical psychology – Cairo University.
He holds the profession license to practice Psychotherapy from the Egyptian Ministry of Health
Riad received his core clinical training at Ain Shams Psychiatry Center.
He’s interested in working with children with Attention Deficit Disorder, Conduct Disorder, Learning Disabilities and other scholastic difficulties.
He’s an expert in administering many psychological tests to the children that complement his assessment.
He’s experienced in running individual and group therapy sessions to the children along with the parenting guidance sessions.
Riad El Salehin Reda
Laila holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology, specializing in Clinical Psychology from Erasmus University Rotterdam in the Netherlands.
Her degree gave her the opportunity to learn about the manifestations of mental illnesses in different cultures.
She also completed a psychology training program at the Behman Hospital.
Laila Ramzy, BSc
Farah holds a Bachelor of Science in Psychology from City, University of London.
Her degree is science based which gave her extensive insight into the world of Biopsychology.
She received training in El Rakhawy hospital for mental health as well as 57357 Children’s cancer hospital psychology department.
She currently works in the addiction unit in Kasr Al Ainy psychiatry hospital since 2018.
Farah Abdelbary, BSc Psy
Dr. Carine Abouseif is a psychologist who was trained in New York City and California.
She holds a Masters of Education in School Psychology – Doctorate of Psychology in School-Clinical Child Psychology – Pace University, New York, NY.
She specialized in play therapy and psychological assessments for preschool and school-aged children with different childhood disorders, including developmental disabilities, attachment issues, learning problems and social-emotional difficulties.
She has also worked within the foster care system with children and families struggling with the effects of sexual, physical and emotional abuse and neglect.
Throughout her training, Dr. Carine has gained experience in working with adolescents and adults with a range of mental health disorders, providing individual, group and family psychotherapy, crisis intervention, milieu therapy and psychological assessments.
Dr. Carine Abouseif, M.S.Ed, Psy.D.
Aya completed her MSc in Eating Disorders and Clinical Nutrition at University College London in the UK and she holds a BA in Psychology from The American University in Cairo. She received clinical training at the South London & Maudsley NHS Trust as well as Ellern Mede Centre for Eating Disorders in London. Aya also trains as a psychologist in the Psychiatry Department of Kasr el Ainy Hospital. She enjoys working with young adults and adults to help them manage and cope with their problems.
Ayah Badawi, MSc
Member of the Royal College of Psychiatrists UK
Master in Psychiatry – Kasr Al Ainy – Cairo University
Allya had her basic training in Kasr Alainy Psychiatry and Addiction Hospital and currently works there as an Assistant Lecturer.
During the training years, she worked in the fields of Adult, Addiction, Geriatric and Child Psychiatry. She finds great interest in Child Psychiatry as it not only includes dealing with the young ones, it also has to do with parenting and raising new generations.
Dr. Allya Magdy, MBBCh, MSc
- Holds a Bachelor of Clinical Psychology and a Bachelor of Education from Helwan University
- Holds a Masters of Clinical Psychology from Helwan University
- Expert in Psychological Testing (Personality, IQ and Cognitive testing) administered hundreds of tests for people presenting with a huge array of psychological disorders ranging from Scholastic difficulties to adults and children with ADHD to different Personality disorders.
- Experience in eclectic psychotherapy with a special emphasis on Positive Psychology.
Sarah Nour, Psy Dip, Msc
- Allaa is an Education Specialist for Children with Special needs.
- She has earned her PGCert in Leading Provision and Practice for Special Education Needs and Learning Disabilities from Sunderland University, UK. She’s currently pursuing her Master degree in Education for Special Edu needs from the same Uni.
- She completed the following courses: Child Development and Classroom Teaching, Learning, and Assessment Strategies, Dyslexia and Positive handling in schools
- She has years of experience helping children with mental problems regain their academic Potential.
Allaa Lasheen, PG Cert
- Esraa holds a Master of Psychology from Cairo Uni.
- She’s currently pursuing her Doctorate degree from Cai Uni.
- Her special area of interest is working with Couples and Family.
- She’s an eclectic therapist with an admiration for Emotionally Focused Therapy.
Esraa El Sehimy, MA
- Yasmine Mahana is a Clinical Neuropsychologist.
- She earned her MA in Clinical Neuropsychology with Distinction from the University of Sheffield, a Postgraduate Certificate in Neuroscience from King’s College London and a BA in Psychology from the American University in Cairo. She completed her practicum under the supervision of renowned clinical psychologists and neuropsychologists in the UK and Greece. Her practicum was completed in neurological clinics with a focus on neuropsychological assessments and cognitive rehabilitation of adults.
- Ms.Mahana has experience with a wide range of neurological and neuropsychiatric disorders such as Alzheimer’s Disease and other Neurocognitive Disorders, Multiple Sclerosis, Acquired Brain Injuries, Epilepsy, Depression and much more.
- Ms.Mahana is working on her Cognitive Rehabilitation Specialist certification and is an associate member of the International Neuropsychological Society.
Yasmin Mahana, MA
- Yousra obtained her bachelor degree in psychology from The American University in Cairo.
- She is currently pursuing her MSc in psychology at Liverpool John Moores University.
- She completed a professional addiction counselling diploma from Udemy, She is certified by the American board of NLP, a CBT coach certified by The Priority Academy, and a mindful life coach certified by Coaching Studies Academy.
- Yousra received her clinical training at Al-Mashfa Psychiatric Hospital in Cairo.
- She has experience in providing psychotherapy to individuals facing Mood disorders, Traumatic stress disorders and personality disorders.