Board certified psychiatrist by the Arab Board of Health Specializations
Masters in Psychiatry and Neurology – Kasr Al Ainy – Cairo University
His basic training in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy was completed at the Department of Psychiatry – Kasr Al Ainy hospital.
Dr. Adly started his career under the supervision of his Father and Mentor Dr. Ashraf El Sheikh President and Consultant of the Abou Seifein Diabetes Center where he learned the art of treating the patient not only his illness.
Building his experience he worked at reputable psychiatry institutes such as the Psychological Medicine Hospital, Kasr Al Ainy Psychiatry and Addiction Hospital and the Behman Hospital. His special areas of interest are Liaison Psychiatry, Psychosis Rehabilitation, Addiction treatment and Psychotherapy.
Completed the UK Advanced Course in Liaison Psychiatry, Manchester University, UK.
Dr. Adly is member of the American Psychiatric Association, The International Association for Group Psychotherapy and Group Processes, and The Egyptian Association for Group therapies and processes
Dr. Adly El Sheikh, MBBCh, MSc, ABPsych
Master in Psychiatry – Kasr Al Ainy – Cairo University
Allya had her basic training in Kasr Alainy Psychiatry and Addiction Hospital and currently works there as an Assistant Lecturer.
During the training years, she worked in the fields of Adult, Addiction, Geriatric and Child Psychiatry. She finds great interest in Child Psychiatry as it not only includes dealing with the young ones, it also has to do with parenting and raising new generations.
Dr. Allya Magdy, MBBCh, MSc
- Bachelor of Science in Nutritional Science (Dietetics) – McGill University, Canada
- Member of the Professional Order of Dietitians of Quebec
- Extensive training in mindful eating, body image acceptance and treatment of eating disorders
- Experience in nutrition counselling for children and adults, weight management, dietary approach to disease prevention and management
Carine Zarifa, R.D.
- Ingi obtained her Masters degree in Drama Therapy at the department of Creative Arts Therapies at Concordia University – Montreal, Canada.
- During the pursuit of her Master’s degree, Ingi worked with women victims of domestic violence through the use of Therapeutic Theatre.
- She is currently sharing her experience as a Drama Therapist within the Egyptian community through workshops, retreats, Group therapy and Individual Therapy.
- She also offers workshops designed for organizational development and self- development within the workplace. She designed a couple of Drama Therapy workshops to promote awareness about the different types of abuse.